So I started Testosterone on Wednesday (7/23/14) which is something I felt a need to post on this blog about (even though I don’t even use it much anymore) just because it’s a point in my transition that I have been waiting to reach for years. I know I sound crazy seeing as it’s only been a few days since I started but there have been a couple small changes so far.
- Increase in appetite. Before starting T I had problems with my stomach where I literally could not eat with out feeling sick but these past couple days that completely went away and now I just wanna eat everything. Like picture that scene in 17 again where Zac Efron is eating all that food bc that is literally me this week.
- Increase in energy. This one could have to do with excitement but I have seen other guys mention this as well during their first week so I’m not gonna just not mention it at all. I used to be the most lazy person in existence and although I’m still a lazy teenager I just feel like it’s a lot easier for me to get out of bed in the mornings and I don’t get tired as quickly. My family has noticed this as well.
- I have little blond hairs above my upper lip and on my chin already. I had no hairs on my face prior to starting T so yeah this is def a change that made me very excited even though they aren’t noticeable yet.
- Slight confidence boost that has to do with me feeling like I pass better and being able to say “Yes I have testosterone in my body” I don’t define being a man as having testosterone but that little fact has helped me be more confident in myself.
- There is growth going on down below, nothing noticeable really but I can tell growth is going on because it’s more sensitive and such.
- More oily skin and starting to break out a bit more, as expected.
As mentioned above I don’t really update this blog that much anymore but I do update my transition instagram frequently so check me out: Jeyont. I have a youtube channel that I will use in the future also named: JeyOnT.